Thought Equity is interviewing qualified candidates for a Product
Manager position for its online stock footage distribution site.
The position location is downtown Denver and is a full-time, salaried
position. The Product Manager is responsible for managing the online
stock footage distribution product from conceptual stages through
introduction. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Functions as a central resource with marketing design, development,
engineering, as the product moves to completion.
- Formulates and executes long term plans for cost/profit control
- Refines the product definition for Thought Equity's next generations
of this public footage site.
- Directs the ongoing development of company market requirements
for the site including:
- development of product requirements and roadmaps.
- oversees market research, monitors competitive activity
and identifies customer needs.
- This person will focus most of their time (85%) on the packaging
of our inventory offering. What CD's are needed in the market,
what kind of inventory trends there are etc.
- They will make sure our inventory aligns with market demand.
They will be responsible for the analysis for both the commercial
and editorial markets world wide. (The bottom line for this
job is that they will need to be masters at identifying content
and functionality trends in the stock footage and management
industry and make sure we meet those trends).
- Conducts and communicates product competitive analysis.
- Enforce quality control of our inventory to ensure that TE maintains
the highest level of quality standards of inventory.
- Works with the Director for Content Aggregation to identify
supplier opportunities for complementary footage assets.
- Develops and communicates product forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Contributes heavily to product pricing and configuration.
- Has input into the management of activities from Marketing,
Content Aggregation, the Refinery and Sales as they relate to
product goals and enhancements.
This position requires an experienced marketing professional with
a minimum of 6 years experience in marketing. The position requires
a strong background in the e-commerce of stock footage and digital
asset management. Experience in the cable, broadcast or related
- Excellent analytical, teamwork and communication skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A solid background in product marketing, and business strategy.
- The ability to drive initiatives and ideas.
- Excellent customer contact skills.
- The ability to be decisive and operate in a fast paced environment
- A technical or scientific undergraduate degree.
For consideration, please send your resume to HR@thoughtequity.com.